Last nite about 2am I got this pulsing/throbbing burning pai

Patient : Last nite about 2am.... I got this pulsing/throbbing burning pain in my stomach. Wasn't constant. It would happen about every minute. Hurt to yawn, bend over, stand or sit up straight. As I look at my belly, it's about 5 or 6 inches to the left of my belly button, maybe a little higher, almost under the end of my rib cage. So I finished my shift and went home. Pain was still there. Went to sleep about 9 and just woke up at 130. The pulsing burning pain still comes and goes but it's verrrry dull and not as painful now. Not as frequent. But in that spot, it feels very "full". Like there's pressure there. Just feels different than my right side. Not really sure how to describe it.
Symptoms:  Slight dizziness, weakness, shakey