Last Summer on holiday I started feeling very lightheaded I

Patient : Last Summer on holiday I started feeling very lightheaded I wasn't sure if I sat out in the sun too much but when I got home I was okay until a few months later when I got bad neck pain I went to see my ENT where he said my neck muscles were very tight I had 12 physio appointments which helped but I couldn't stop feeling lightheaded it has been on going for at least 3-4 months now possibly longer I have been back to my ENT who has checked my ears and that has all been okay, I have been to my GP who is now running some blood tests I am not diabetic nor does it run in my family either its driving me insane I am light headed 24/7 my parents don't understand its really getting me down and depressed because it is constant what could be the causes of this?
Symptoms:  Lightheadness, neck pain
Doctor :   Hi. Read and understood your history. I would like to know a few things before we continue on our efforts to find w hat the cause may be: - History shows allergies to all NSAIDS, what would you be akin for pains and such problems? -Age and sex- mention if you please. - Can you please elaborate more on lightheaded; please try to tell any specific symptoms or anything which can add to my knowledge. - Are you under the treatment for Rec UTI and/or PCOS? Noted your history of lightheaded on a summer holiday which eventually got OK when you returned home. Now for the last 4 months- got bad neck pain - ENT said tight neck muscles - 12 physio - couldn't stop feeling lightheaded - The reasons could be: -Tight neck muscles as you have given the history. These cause the nerve entrapment and any sort of head related problems. - The hormonal changes due to PCOS or due to the treatment can also cause your symptoms. This is quite common problem related to lightheadedness. I would advise you to get all your Hormonal levels done. If derange, the correction can help solve all your problems. For the neck muscles spasm: you may please continue physiotherapy and an opinion of an Orthopedic Surgeon. Awaiting for your feedback.