Last week I experienced a right-sided headache that got wors

Patient : Last week I experienced a right-sided headache that got worse upon standing (a throbbing pain). This lasted for a few hours in the evening until I went to sleep. Yesterday, this same pain returned with the same changes upon standing. Today, I woke up with a constant right-sided headache and soreness behind my right eye, especially when I look to the sides. I've also been experiencing severe nausea in the mornings for about three weeks (I'm a 21 year old male) that has progressed to nausea at random times of the day. Should I be really concerned?
Symptoms:  Headache, nausea, eye soreness, fatigue, weakness, especially upon standing.
Doctor :   Hi. Yes, you should be really concerned. Read and understood that your have a pointed headache which increases on g etting up and looking at sides. Also noted the history of nausea, eye soreness, fatigue, weakness. All these symptoms are suggestive of a serious problem which needs to be clinically evaluated. I would advise in such a situation to go for a clinical diagnosis by a Neurologist and confirmed by MRI of hte brain. A second opinion of an ophthalmologist is most welcome. Hope this helps you.