Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > Last week, I went the family practice to take a

Last week, I went the family practice to take a

Patient: Last week, I went the family practice to take a blood test so they see if any hcg was present. They called back and scheduled me for a 2 week check up and said they were gonna refer me to an ob/gyn. Am I pregnant or could it be something else?

Symptoms: Missed period, headaches, tender breasts (nipples), fatigue, dull aches/ cramping , and my appetite has changed.

Doctor: Thank you for writing to us.It is possible that you are pregnant. But, sometimes even tumours or certain other disea ses can cause similar symptoms as well. I recommend that you see the Doctor and then talk about treatment options or advice on what to do next.Hope this helps you.