Last week me and my boyfriend were in one night and we were messing around,

Q: Hi, last week me and my boyfriend were in one night and we were messing around, we did not have sex but he may have gotten some cum on my shorts and around my vagina, this was not a lot of cum. for the past two weeks i've been feeling sick, mainly in the mornings, and the smell of food makes me want to throw up, i'm constantly tired, needing a wee often, i dont know if i'm just thinking this but my boobs seem bigger, am i pregnant? if so, how old do i have to be to buy a test? where from? and explain abortions please?