Last week when me and my partner had sex. i got ill after the orgasm

Patient : Last week when me and my partner had sex after I had an orgasm I became quite I'll. Bloated instantly with stomach cramps and started vomiting I originally did not think anything of it. We had sex again 2 days ago and the same thing happened right after I had an orgasm. Difference this time is the bloating and cramping has not stopped. It is more intense then period pain
Doctor :   Hello, Thank you for your query at AskTheDoctor.com I understand your concern. You need to get your hormone levels evaluated. Especially Serum Progesterone, Serum Estrogen and Testosterone. In some cases, due to hormonal imbalance, a higher testosterone level can lead to engorgement of the uterus and ovaries, right after sex leading to intense abdominal pain. If the levels are found to be abnormal, medicine can be given accordingly. You will need to consult a Gynecologist for the same. Please do not worry, this is nothing serious and can be corrected. Hope this was helpful. Regards.