Ask The Doctor > Pending > Last weekend I got superglue on my forehead and temple,

Last weekend I got superglue on my forehead and temple,

Patient: Last weekend I got superglue on my forehead and temple, it caused a burn. I am very self confident when it comes to scars and my face. My forehead burn is right at my hair line and the size of a quarter, n temple burn is the size of a pea. I dont wanna have a quarter sized scar on my forehead. Both burns are very red around the edges, and a light greenish grayish( not puss colored) color, like new skin is growing. I put silver sulfadiazine on them, and first aid antibiotic(bacitracin zinc), also i feel like the last few moths, any scrapes or cuts are taking longer than normal to heal and I bruise easily, wat else can I do.

Symptoms: Soreness, redness

Doctor: