Last year I had an ovarian cyst rupture now I

Patient

Q: Last year I had an ovarian cyst rupture now I feel the same way? Could it be that again? I am hurting in my stomach and back. I keep getting cold then hot. Have had a spasm on my left side in my stomach. And I also vomited earlier.

Symptoms:  Stomach pain and back pain. Vomiting. Stomach spasm
Doctor

Yes there is a possibility of a rupture. It can also be torsion of the ovary or acute appendicitis. This seems an emergency. Kindly consult the gynecologist immediately or see the ER soon. You will need blood and ultrasound examination of the abdomen and pelvis and immediately management. Do not.wait any longer.

Hope this helped.