Late menopause due to bulky uterus and high thyroid level...

Q: Actually my queo go for operation......ry is about my mother..she has been suffering fro late menoposal problem...her age is 53 but she hasnt have ger moenopose someimes she is suffering wid some problem with her periodes since last six under medication her periodes are quite normal...after doing usg nothing abnormal was found except bulky uterus....and other medical condition is alomost normal...only thyroid and prolactin hormonal level is too high she is under mediction. and rcovering...but one gyane doctor suggesting her to operate her uterus due to menoposal discomfort to get rid off it..but my query is is it really important to operate? ..coz other all things are fine wid there any medication or natural menopose can be happen later wid her ..suggest me...becoz only for bulky uterus is it safe to operate

Symptoms:  Late menopose