Late OCP intake and emergency contraception

Patient : Hi, I normally take the contraceptive pill at around 12.30 but on Sunday I was sick and didn't take it till around 5 o'clock. I then had unprotected sex with my boyfriend at around 2 30am on Tuesday morning. Should I be concerned about pregnancy?
Doctor :   Certainly it is recommended to take your daily oral contraceptive pills at the same time to create compliance form the p atient and avoid possible pregnancies due to missed doses. In my opinion, I don’t think you should worry about possible pregnancy since you didn’t missed your pill; you proceeded correctly and took the medication on the same day. I hope I cleared your doubt.