Late period

Patient

Q: I am a 25 year old female.

I am not on the pill and my period is 14 days late.
I did have unprotected sex a week or so before my period was due to start. He did not ejaculate in me.

We had sex he did not come stopped and hour later had sex again once again he did not come in me.

I am also extreme stressed due to writting my final exams of my degree. Work this time of years gets stressful as well. I am not sleeping much at the moment due to studying and basically functioning on auto pilot.

I also use to exercise a great deal before my exams having only a friday night as a non exercide night. I did bootcamp played action netbal and run. I took park in a body transformation challenge for 3 monst prior as well and it ended in Septerm my muscle weight incresed a gread deal lost a lot of CM ans well as 4lbs

I have symtoms such
a being extremly irritable , craving a chocolate, a bloated tummy headache , weigh gain and pains normally associated with my period.
It even sometimes feels like my period is here when I go to the bathroo to check there is nothing.
I have been noticing some white stuff coming out my vigina , but all of this normally happens just efore my period.

I am alos extremely horny yet another sign of my period

I have not taken a home preganancy test yet.

Could my period be late due to pregnancy and what is the estimated persentage of me being pregnant?

Doctor