Late period but negative pregnancy test and no unprotected sex during the month

Q: I am about three days late for my period. My cycle is usually 26-28 days, and I am now on the 31st day. My boyfriend and I use condoms and spermicidal films. We do not have unprotected sex ever. I took three ept pregnancy tests and they all came out negative. The last test I took was this morning when I first woke up using the first urine of the day. I currently have symptoms that usually accompany my period. My lower back is sore, and I have cramps, although the cramps are not as intense as they are when my period actually starts. Also, after I go to the bathroom, there is a small amount of blood on the toliet paper, but I am having no blood flow. This has occured for the past two days. Before I start my period, I usually spot a little, but it only lasts a few hours before blood flow starts. I am nervous because I always have my period within 28 days. I keep a calendar, and I have not gone over 28 days any other time throughout this year. Also, if I am not pregnant I am worried about what this could be.