Late period, cramps, butva negative test?

Q: I'm 16 and had sex for the first time around 2 or 3 weeks ago.. but it wasn't really sex. He just stuck the tip in.
Well I was suppose to start my period around the 15th of this month and I haven't. I took a pregnancy test this last weekend with first morning urine and it was negative .
But now I've been getting slight cramps but I have no spotting or anything .what should I do ? Get another test ? Could I be pregnant ?? Please help I'm so worried. I've also been slightly stressed but not much . Please help.