Late period lasted for only 3 days followed by severe dryness

Patient

Q: Late period lasted for only 3 days followed by severe dryness and a thick white pasty discharge then a brown odorless discharge. A period came lasting the same 3 days followed by the same white pasty discharge and dryness

Doctor

A:   Thank you for writing to us.

White pasty or curdy discharge is seen in Candidial infection. The treatment will involve antibiotics prescribed by a Doctor. He may also examine you to confirm that it is indeed Candida infection.

You need to talk to the Doctor to start on the antibiotics. Hope this helps you. All the best.