Late period on bcp, but negative pregnancy test.

Patient

Q: Several months ago I began taking a new bcp, femodene. It did not agree with me at all and I continuously bled and so reverted back to my original bcp, microgynon. The constant bleeding then stopped. This should be the first 7 day break, and I am 2 days in and have not bled yet, usually I start bleeding straight away. I have been suffering with sleeplessness, constipation and coldsores which I believe may be due to stress. I have taken a pregnancy test designed for early detection which has come back negative, what could be happening? Should I be worried? I've been on the pill for around 6 years and this is the first time I have had issues.

Symptoms:  Constipation, trouble sleeping, coldsores, usual stomach cramps, nausea feeling.
Doctor