Late period then early period with diarrhea and thick blood?

Q: I have had a couple miscarriages already and me and my partner are trying to conceive a baby but I missed my period on the 15th of march then on the 21st i had orange discharge and throbbing pains in belly on the 23rd i had a little bleeding and it stayed light for five days so I gathered it was just another early miscarriage then on the 19th of April (over a week before due period) I had brownish discharged and the next day I had diarrhea for half the day then constipation and now today the 21st of April I got stringy blood that's pretty thick and period normal flow what could it mean??

A:   From your history it does look as if indeed you have had another miscarriage. The bleeding on 21st March associated with pain abdomen was probably threatened abortion which unfortunately culminated in complete abortion.
I presume you have got all the required tests etc done to determine the cause of your recurrent miscarriages. IF NOT THEN PLEASE DO VISIT YOUR DOCTOR AND GET THEM DONE. Also please keep a record of your monthly cycles and next time if you do miss your periods you can carry out a home pregnancy test to confirm a pregnancy.