Lately I have been having trouble some solid foods I

Q: Lately I have been having trouble some solid foods. I have no problem with liquids. They will get stuck at the bottom of my esophagus and either pass or come back up. I had an episode of this a couple of years ago, but it seemed to have gone away. I'm a fairly healthy 27 year old male. I'm 190 lbs at 5-10 ft. I do smoke and I do drink. Is this probably dysphagia and is it treatable if it is? I have no insurance so seeing a doctor isn't an option if I'm not dying/severely injured. I'm just getting over a chest cold, could the insane amount of mucus be a contributing factor? If it is caused by esophageal damage, how do I help it heal? Thanks in advance.

Symptoms:  Food ocassionaly gets stuck in the bottom of my esophagus.