Lately I have been having what I can only imagine

Patient

Q: Lately I have been having what I can only imagine is possibly an allergic reaction to something. Every night and early morning I have itching on every single part of my skin and it's gotten to the point where I just can't sleep anymore.
I have been taking Aerius medication which has in the past proven to be very effective for me in regards to my hayfever, but it doesn't seem to be working at all for this all-over-itchiness.

I cannot be certain if this has happened before or after a doctor had prescribed Apo-Mometasone for my nose, which I had been given as a hopeful treatment for another condition in which for over an entire year I had non-stop tickling in my nostrils that I originally thought was nosehair, but cannot seem to find the source of, not even with the help of a specialist.

Can Apo-Mometasone cause severe itching all over the body?

Doctor