Lately i havent felt right Ive been dizzy and seeing

Patient : Lately i havent felt right. Ive been dizzy and seeing things and i havent used the bathroom in a few days as for pooping. I sometimes have fevers and cramps and i dont know why. What could this be?
Doctor :   Hello, Thank you for your query at “AskTheDoctor.com” I understand your concern. Since you had a recent history of y of flu, and you still have fatigue. Yes, it is possible that a viral infection caused this, and in some cases post viral recovery takes a long time. You require sufficient rest and nutrition to overcome your weakness and constipation. Please see your Doctor. Talk to your Doctor for the medication to improve your health. Doctor may suggest multivitamin tablets and protein powder. Hope this was helpful