Lately I noticed that the top of my penis is

Patient : Lately I noticed that the top of my penis is much darker than the rest, it used to be rosy, but now has the color brown on top. No pain nor itch or anything that bother and did not have sexual relations was wondering if I should be worried
Doctor :   Thank you for writing to us. You may be having rash because of allergens or some cause. Also, you could be having ery throplasia or some other tumour. You could also be a fungal infection. Please see a Doctor to confirm the diagnosis. Hope this helps you.