Lately I've felt emotionless, dizzy, depressed, scared at ti

Patient : Lately I've felt emotionless, dizzy, depressed, scared at times, i feel like someone is always watching me, that everyone knows what im thinking and thats why they look at me the way they do, i see things that are there one second and gone the next, some peoples faces change when i blink. I feel like im going insane. A voice in my head, George, keeps telling me to kill. Others tell me to kill myself or that people know about me. Im freaking out, im only 16 and i have no idea whats happening. I cant tell my parents because i dont want them to think im a monster. What do i do? Whats wrong with me? Do i have a mental illness?
Symptoms:  Depression, apathy, drowsiness, delusions, hallucinations, more