Lately, whenever i blow my nose, a lot of blood

Patient : Lately, whenever i blow my nose, a lot of blood comes out. Currently, i have strep throat and a cold, if that affects anything. Should i see a doctor, or will the blood stop eventually?
Symptoms:  Cough, sneeze, sore throat, occasional headaches
Lately, whenever i blow my ...-1
Doctor :   Thank you for writing to us. A streptococcal throat infection can cause blood to come out from the mouth while coughi ng. I think that you should see a Doctor to confirm that the blood in sputum is indeed from the infection. You can confirm this by checking that you do not have an infection of the lungs or any such disorder. Hope this helps you. All the best.