Led blue/red light for face at home during pregnancy

Patient : I'm in my first trimester of pregnancy, is it safe to use home base Led light to treat my face throughout the pregnancy? I'm using both blue light for small bumps on face and also red light for redness and scar. I plan to use the device (baby quasar) almost everyday. So far I have used about 8-10times I think.
Symptoms:  Skin care, mild bumps, redness & scarring
Doctor :   Hello, There is no evidence that LED lights for skin treatment cannot be used during first trimester of pregnancy as t here is no absorption of the same in blood circulation. It is a local treatment over the skin for pimples and redness and is considered completely safe. I hope i have answered your query, regards