Left Chest pain

Patient

Q: 4 days ago while I was sitting at the airport I started feeling severe pains in my left chest. All of a sudden. It became hard to take deep breaths so I was taking shallow and at times pain radiated to the neck and left arm. Walking was really hard so the paramedics took over. We checked blood pressure and ECG and they were normal, apparently it was a sore muscle. Since then I've been resting, the main pain went away however whenever I lay on my back left side starts stabbing. Moreover, when I walk, pain somehow moves to back left side. I avoid physical efforts in fear of pain returning.
I didn't really do any big physical activities lately and have no idea what may have caused this.

Symptoms:  Pain in left chest (after physical activity)
Pain in left chest when lying down
When walking, pain moves to back
Doctor