Left Side Body Pain

Q: I only experience pain on the left side of my body. It started in my left shoulder blade when I was 13 years old, but over time, the pain has manifested itself within my entire body. Starting at my head down to my feet, this is what is occurring only on the left side of my body:

-Chronic headache that starts behind my left eye, and radiates into my temple and the crown of my head.
-My left eye is weak and blurry, though my right eye is fine.
-I only have cavities in my left molars
-left neck pain that starts at the base of my skull and radiates across my neck into my left shoulder
-left shoulder pain (chronic and most severe pain): in rotator cuff - both front and back - and shoulder blade
-Left elbow pain - radiates down my forearm and into my hand
-Sometimes I have numbness in my left hand and fingers
-Left rib pain - radiating from shoulder blade to spine
-left hip pain - both in back and hip flexer
-left knee pain with consistent shin splints and IT band issues
-Ankle pain, and it radiates into my toes and the bottom of my foot.
-Sometimes ankle numbness and toe numbness.
-Both my fingers and toes go numb easily, especially within cold situations

As the pain has progressively gotten worse, I literally can FEEL an imaginary line cut through the middle of my body. The Right side of my body rarely feels pain, and is stronger and healthy. The pain varies depending on where it is located, but It is mostly sharp in pin-point locations, and then radiates and bands. It is a hot pain, and feels like there isn't enough blood that is getting to the painful locations of my body.

Though this is infrequent, I also sometimes stumble to find words: I know what I want to say, but the word just won't come out. And, I have some short term memory issues. I am only 28 years old. I have experienced the should pain since I was a teenager, the headache pain since I was in my early 20s. This is chronic pain, which is always present. It just varies in intensity.