Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > Left upper butt check hurts after falling on ground I

Left upper butt check hurts after falling on ground I

Patient: Left upper butt check hurts after falling on ground I feel better when I don’t put pressure

Doctor: HelloWelcome to Ask The Doctor.You seem to be suffering from Acute Muscular pain following the fall.I would advi se you to get an X-ray Pelvis to rule out any evidence of fracture over there..For acute muscular pain I advise following:1. A combination of pain killer and muscle relaxant containing Diclofenac and Thiocolchicoside.2. To do hot fomentation of the affected area.3. To apply Diclofenac ointment locally.4. To get physiotherapy done particularly Ultrasonic heat massage.Your pain would start getting better in 5 days.Share my opinion with your doctor before you act upon it.I hope it helps.Stay Healthy