Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > Leg buckled, cant walk, Very tender/Stiff

Leg buckled, cant walk, Very tender/Stiff

Patient: I was helping a co-worker move a car and felt like my knee got kicked from the side but it did not now i cannot walk what would this be…..

Symptoms: Swelling from my pelvis to my lower knee, Tender to the touch in that area, cant bend leg at knee, NO PAIN, unless i push down above my knee in the thigh area

Leg buckled, cant walk, Ver...-1

Doctor: HelloThank you for posting your query on ATD.I have gone through your query and understand your concern. You may h ave got ligament injury. Treatment can be rest and analgesic such as ibuprofen. Vitamin B and c is helpful in recovery. It can be confirmed by MRI of it. If you have a fever then it can be cellulitis. Hope your query get answered.Wishing you a good health.Take care.