Leg buckled, cant walk, Very tender/Stiff

Q: I was helping a co-worker move a car and felt like my knee got kicked from the side but it did not now i cannot walk what would this be.....

Symptoms:  Swelling from my pelvis to my lower knee, Tender to the touch in that area, cant bend leg at knee, NO PAIN, unless i push down above my knee in the thigh area
Leg buckled, cant walk, Ver...-1

A:   Hello
Thank you for posting your query on ATD.

I have gone through your query and understand your concern. You may have got ligament injury. Treatment can be rest and analgesic such as ibuprofen. Vitamin B and c is helpful in recovery. It can be confirmed by MRI of it. If you have a fever then it can be cellulitis. Hope your query get answered.

Wishing you a good health.
Take care.