Leg feeling cool and sleepy type. Still walking.

Patient : I have a problem with my lower left leg. It's cool and I don't know what to do. Can you please tell me what to do?
Symptoms:  It's cool, sleepy type feeling. Still able to walk,walking not a problem.
Doctor :   Hello, Thank you posting your query on ATD. Coldness and sleepy feet can be due to one of the many reasons particularl y in this age. The possibilities are 1. Sitting for more hours 2. Peripheral neuritis leading to loss of sensation 3. Reduced blood supply to the feet due to hardening of arteries. 4. Presence of diabetes, hypertension and persons on medicines for chronic disorder 5. vitamin B 12 deficiency. 6. Ageing You are advised to consult your doctor for assessment.