Leg pain

Patient

Q: Hello Docotr,
I have one common problem. I have pain in Leg. No at high level but it's very. beforre last day I regulary pain of one week in left leg. But now it's stop. Today I have some pain in right leg. I am 26 year old. I show up to my doctor but he scred me that in this age this problem should not happen.but she is not understanding my sitution.the pain is not high level and mostly when i seat on chair there is minor problem in top of joins it's not that much high.

In past I have vitamin b12 problem. SO think on it also. I am now improve my break fast. from three days I am daily take eags in my break fast and I think that will improve.

There are also sometimes easlier morning stomuch pain. not high level but minor pain.

For your information I had HIV test after 3 month (actually before 1.5 week to complete 3 month) for my safe and little unsafe explosure and it's comes nagative.

Please help me to understand my problem.

Doctor