Leg pain

Patient

Q: Theres pains in my leg any idea what they are? What may have caused them? And what i can do to get them fixed? Thanks

Symptoms:  I have a pain on the front of my right leg on the muscle to the right of my shin bone, i fell down almost seven years ago and i landed on my ankle and my foot twisted inwards, i had a lot of swelling around the ankle area i did get this x-rayed straight away and there was no fracture or broken bones, the pain is there majority of the time for example long periods of walking or kicking a ball around the next day it always hurts especially when i kick a ball around, do u think theres something torn? And recently probably around 3-5 days ago i developed a pain on the inside of my right leg above about 1-2 inches above the knee on the front of my leg, it hurts with every motion with my leg, the pain is not too severe on a scale of 1-10 it'll be a 4, its just an annoying pain, any idea what may have caused this?? Your help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks
Doctor