Leg Pain From Removed Bakers Cyst

Patient: 11 months ago I was diagnosed with a Bakers Cyst in my left knee. The surgeon removed the cyst but I still had fluid in my leg after the surgery. When walking any distance or laying down the fluid works its way up into the hip area and gives me excruciating pain from my hip down to the calf of my leg. I’ve been to two surgeons now and neither thought it necessary to remove the fluid. I know there is fluid in my leg because I can work it up and down by pushing on my leg. Once I get the fluid down from my hip the pain goes away. Who do I go to to get this fixed?

Doctor: For now try Ice and/or wrapping your knee with an elastic bandage, this may be helpful in reducing the swelling and also , reducing any pain or discomfort accompanying the cyst. Try to keep the knee propped up on a stack of pillows when sleeping or sitting up. If your symptoms worsen, I suggest a re-evaluation of your knee to figure out the management of the excess of liquid and, because, it is uncommon but possible that another cyst may occur.