Leprosy/Allergy question

Patient : Me 30 and my daughter 2 and half years were in a auto(India), in the signal when the auto stopped, A person whose fingers are bent (is it leprosy) was begging,Suddenly she touched my head and my daughters head to bless as she was a gay. I am much worried
Symptoms:  Nothing
Doctor :   Hello, Thanks for your query on ATD. Even if the beggar was having leprosy, there is no chance that you or your baby w ill get it. To transmit the leprosy, a prolong contact (Months) is required. Please forget this incidence.