Less baby weight please suggest is these medicine is ok to take

Patient : Hi Expert, I am 37 week 5 day pregnant. till now everything was ok during pregnancy. During pregnancy doctor find out i have little thyroid so i was taking thyronorm medicine after that TSH was under 2.5 level Last week i have gone with ultrasound test in test doctor told baby weight is low, it was 2.23 KG so he asked to do thyriod test again. Now in my latest thyroid test TSh has become 3.22, and doctor is saying i will get delivery pain within 15 days. So right now he has prescribed below medicine argipreg powder, lycored tablet and Alivher tablet with this he has given betalite injection. Please suggest is these medicine are ok to take this time? Please advice on this
Symptoms:  thyroid, baby weight less
Doctor :   Thank you for your question. Argirpeg and Lycored according to our research are vitamin supplements that your doctor pre scribed to you. We are not certain why these were prescribed and furthermore their safety and efficacy when taken during pregnancy have not been approved by the Food and Drug Administration of the United States. Aliver is not a brand name that we are familiar with in the United States and we therefore cannot comment on this medication. We recommend that you speak to your doctor regarding these prescriptions and their necessity for the safety of your pregnancy. Thank you for choosing AskTheDoctor.com