Less urination without lack of water

Q: Hey there..my name is faria and i'm 19 years old.From 13th october(thursday) till now 18(tuesday) im have urination problem.The problem is that on thursday i drank 8 glasses of water along with boiled egg,calcium tablet,b50,milk with lots of powder,apple..after that mayb my normal urination level has dropped..my urine is very litte,sometimes dilute and sometimes concentrated.I had a habit of drinking 12 large glasses of water.

I went to doc,he told me its normal and to drink more water but i knw this wud make the situation worse.I checked my creatinine level in blood ,the result came out today 0.7 which is normal.I KNOW THERES A BIG PROBLEM GOING ON WITH ME!I'M HAVING BREATHING PROBLEMS,PLEASE HELPPPP!please help me for free :-(