Let me begin by stating I know this was a

Q: Let me begin by stating I know this was a mistake. In an attempt to lose weight I abused the use of laxatives (ex lax) over the past week or so. I know I used two complete boxes (no more!) taking as much as 12 in one day. I am now extremely bloated and having a hard time urinating, although I almost always feel like I need to. (When I do there is no pain but it is very very little). I am done with laxatives but what can I do to get my system normal again. How long will the bloating and inability to urinate last?

Symptoms:  Bloating, diarrhea, inability to urinate normally