Let me just start by saying I AM A VIRGIN

Patient : Let me just start by saying I AM A VIRGIN. I've never had sexual intercourse, although my bf did come over exactly a week ago from today. We didn't have sex, he was 'horny' and he masturbated.. I watched and it took him awhile to cum but he did. I was sitting on the bed infront of him while he was laying down. I HAD my panties on (never came off) could I be pregnant? It did get on my boob but I wiped it off and he cleaned himself like immediately after he erected..LATER THAT SAME NIGHT.. I started feeling a feeling I would describe as butterflies in my lower stomach.. I did tons of research and it was "abdominal distention".. It was a pregnancy symptom also later the next day or so my boobs began to feel heavier and my back started hurting (chronic back pain) a lil after that. I don't know if I'm hysterical, thinking about it too much or what but I don't want to be pregnant that's why I didn't have sex with him :( I'm scared and idk what to think.. I'm 16.
Symptoms:  Chronic back pain, heavy boobs, abdominal feeling