Let me preface this question by saying that I've never

Q: Let me preface this question by saying that I've never had sexual intercourse before, and that I've also never missed a period (the latest it's ever been is five or six days max). I had my first sexual encounter about three weeks ago, and my boyfriend touched the outside of my vagina... There is a possibility that sperm could've been on his finger at the time, though I highly doubt it, and if there was it was such a small amount that neither of us realized. I had sperm on my hand as well, but had wiped it off a minute or two before. Well.... Fast forward and now my period is late. I took four home pregnancy tests.... Three came out negative, and one came out positive. I could've used it wrong in order to get a positive result, though I hear that false positives are very rare. Seeing this result only scared me more, so I made a trip to the clinic down the street and had them give me a pregnancy test... I told the doctor my situation and she thought it was highly unlikely that I would be pregnant.... And the urine sample here came back negative as well.
My period still has not shown up.... And despite the tests, I'm still scared that the one positive result was correct, and that I'm pregnant despite not having intercourse. What should I think/do? Could my period be late because of emotional stress, and could the positive test have really been faulty?