Let me start by saying that I am a Nigerian

Q: Let me start by saying that I am a Nigerian and I wish to request for a medical consultation with your team of doctors regarding infertility that me and my wife have been battling with since 13 years ago.

My wife gave birth to our first and only child on the 27th of September, 2002 and since then we have no other issue. Though, about four to five months after Adams’ birth, my wife conceived and owing to some reasons, I advised her to go for an abortion which she did in February, 2003. Thereafter, she used postinol (a contraceptive drug) only once. Since 200, when I finished my school and when we are ready to have baby up till now, all efforts made were not fruitful.

We have consulted many doctors whether or not called specialist doctors. I know have consulted over six gynecologists without success. We have been asked to do series of tests which yield no result.

For tests one and two, only drugs were administered. We don’t know the names of these drugs. For test 3, abortion was performed. The last test, according to the doctor, he said that the fallopian tubes do not allow for passage of sperm and that there is intrauterine adhesion. According to the doctor, he said they will perform operation to expand the fallopian tubes and remove the adhesion in the uterus.

I therefore wish to come to your hospital for a total cure in June 2015. Kindly accommodate us in June for medical consultations.

Yours sincerely