Levitra and tachycardia

Q: I am a 37 year old male that has to take antidepressants. The medication gives me erectile dysfunction. I am healthy and in shape.

The doctor prescribed Levitra and it worked but 2 out of 3 times I have tried it it cause a fast heart rate a few hours after taking it. I didn't feel any palpitations, no lightheadedness, or any other symptoms except tachycardia and a slight headache.

1) Is it safe to take this if it is causing my heart to race?

2) Would the other ED dugs cause this if Levitra does?

3) Can it cause intermittent tachycardia? I don't understand why the second time I tried it it didn't increase my heart rate at all

4) Can another medication in this class be tried?