Levlen ed pill missed pills first week possibly pregnant

Patient

Q: Okay I am on the levlen ed pill I miss pills regularly and sometimes late taken them anyway I'm on my fourth.back I just finished my.sugar pills took my first beige pill which was the 15th of July monday on 16th , 17th 18th, 19th I missed all my pills I had unprotected sex on the 19th my boyfriend finished in me on the 20th we had unprotected sex Saturday morning we had sex 3 times however he didn't.finish in me but he was.very close he may have possibley precumed in me. I was late taken my pills Saturday toTuesday only by few hours anyway i was wondering from all these missed.pills when would of I ovulated here are my previous menstrual periods
July 9th 14th
June11th 20th
May15th 21st
April 16th 20th
I think I have a 27 day cycle is it possible I may fall pregnant from all this ? Also on Monday I started to get light Brown cervical mucus lasted till Tuesday night only visible when.I wipped from going to the loo.
Like I said earlier I.regularly take pills late and miss them I usually get breakthrough bleeding which is red and heavy this time I've had.none.
When would.of I ovulated please help and if you know if.its high.chance of falling pregnant please let me know I turn 18 on.Sunday

Doctor