Levora early use within nine days

Patient : I have recently started levora for birthcontrol. I had unprotected sex on the 9th day and he ejactlated inside of me. Am I pregnant ?
Symptoms:  None
Doctor :   Hi, Thanks for the query. I understand your concern. If you used birth control pills as per schedule means started t he pills from 1st or 2nd day of your periods and took tablets daily at same time without fail, the possibility of pregnancy is less. You have to complete the pill pack as per schedule to get protection for total month. Take care.