Life is almoust lost

Patient : Why family doctor in Canada induced me wth major depression using bad drugs and blood letting technqe? is it legal?
Symptoms:  Not functioning/ruined life
Doctor :   Thank you for your question. Blood letting is not an approved technique for the treatment of major depression, nor has i t been proven to work. We recommend that you stop this treatment immediately and seek medical attention of another doctor or go to your nearest emergency room to be evaluated. Loss of excess amounts blood can lead to weakness, dizziness, and decreased oxygenation to vital organs, including your brain. Performing procedures not indicated or approved for a specific illness is not legal and can endanger your life. Thank you for consulting AskTheDoctor.com