Patient : Hi doctor, I fell down from the bike on Dec 4 2012, and taking treatment from an orthopaedic. He suggested mri. The mri findings are as follows,
1. Grade 1 tear in posterior horn of medial meniscus,
2. Grade 1 injury in proximal substance of posterior cruciate ligament,
3. Bony confusion in patella,
4. Irregularities in anterior cortex of patella,
5. Grade 1 injury in proximal patellar ligament,
6. Mild joint effusion.
Please suggest me whether surgery is required or physical exercise will help me out.
These Q&A’s are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.