Light & heat -Vitamin D sensitivity/allergy

Patient

Q: I am unable to be exposed to natural light for more than a couple of minutes. This has been happening for about 3 weeks now. When I step outside - cloudy or sunny, intense ringing in my head occurs, chronic migraine, nausea, numbness, tingling and shivers, muscle and bone pain, body weakness, etc develops quickly. Foods good in vitamin d such as salmon, sardines, eggs - give me quite similar reactions. 2 weeks ago my vitamin d level was 61. I am also keeping sure to have a good amount of magnesium in my diet. D3 supplements cause the same intense reactions.

Indoors, I am also very sensitive to light and heat - and am affected as well - but not as bad as outdoors.

Naturally, I am concerned and want to get to the bottom of this. I would appreciate any feedback on this.

Symptoms:  Light/UV. heat sensitivity - negative reaction to Vitamin D.
Doctor