Light bleeding for two days, Am i pregnant?

Patient : I had unprotected sex on the 20th of this month a bleed very light for a max of 2 days which started last thursday on the 24th. could this mean im pregnant?
Doctor :   The bleeding could be your regular period or an implantation bleed. To see whether you are pregnant you may need to do a urine pregnancy test. You should perform this test after 2 week after you've had unprotected sex and do the test in the morning. You can also do a blood test for pregnancy which can be done earlier and is more sensitive.