Light pink bleeding

Q: Hi. I am a healthy 26 year old. My lmp was July 12th. I came home to my husband from vacation on the 23rd and have been sexually active pretty much everyday since then. I am not on any bc and my period usually comes around every 27-28 days, so I found it odd to wake up yesterday morning to some sort of light pink/brown bleeding. This has seemed I come and go, mainly when I wipe. My question is could this be my period coming over a week early. I should be due august 8-9 if I count right, so I'm 10 days early. Any ideas? I'm making myself scared there is something more serious or underlying going on with me..

Symptoms:  Bloated-full feeling in lower pelvic area, cramps, gassy,

A:   If you have had unprotected intercourse mid-cycle (around the time of ovulation) and are now experiencing spotting, chances are that you could be pregnant. What you have described seems like implantation bleeding although inter-menstrual spotting is also fairly common in women.
Implantation bleeding is one of several typical symptoms of pregnancy. Implantation is a term used to describe the attachment of the fertilized egg to the lining of the uterus. This occurs shortly after the fertilized egg has arrived inside the cavity of the uterus, around 6-12 days after ovulation and fertilization. The bleeding is the result of some very small blood vessels in the uterine lining getting disturbed as the implantation is taking place.The best way to find out whether what you are experiencing is implantation bleeding or not is to take a urine pregnancy test.
Home pregnancy tests work by detecting the presence of the pregnancy hormone hCG (human chorionic gonadotropin) in your urine. You should wait at least one day after your missed period before taking a home pregnancy test, although waiting a week is considered best.
Most home urine tests are similar in principle however there are certain differences in how you must do the test such as the method of collecting the urine, the length of time you need to urinate on the stick for and the symbols used to indicate whether you're pregnant or not. It is important to follow manufacturers' instructions as specifics may vary for each pregnancy test kit,
For more accurate results test first thing in the morning and give the kit a few minutes to work. Most women are able to take the test themselves without any hassles and I am sure you shall be able to do so too.