Lightheadedness , was feeling uneasiness

Patient

Q: Just want to know that what should i do instantly to keep the everything alright...actually its almost 3 am and few minutes earlier my husband was feeling lightheadedness , some kind of sensation in both the arms (not pain) , was feeling uneasiness ....
He , sometimes suffer from low BP but very rare..his age is 30

I offered him salt and massaged his head with massage oil and now he is sleeping but still i am worried... please suggest..

Doctor

Thanks for choosing "Ask The Doctor" for posting your query.
Difficult to pin point the cause but as he had hypotension previously its likely that he may be having again an episode of hypotension. Now that he is already lying down and you have given him salt, hypotension will be mostly taken care of. Look for sweating and increased pulse. Moreover if he complains of chest pain then you need to act and take him to the ER immediately. Otherwise he can keep resting as of now.
Hope I am able to answer your concerns.

Wish you good health!