Likelihood of getting an STD from unprotected oral sex?

Q: Hello I am 25 year old male. I recently had protected vaginal intercourse and unprotected oral sex with a much older sex worker. The oral sex was protected at first but as I laid back the sex worker took the condom off and gave me oral sex for about a minute until I ejaculated. I am scared that I may have contracted an STD. I know I will not know for sure until I get tested but this just happened today and I don't know how long it would take for any STDs to appear on a test.

So my question is:

What is the likelihood that I contracted an STD for the minute of unprotected oral sex from the sex worker?

Also, when should I get tested to make sure that I'm "in the clear"? I don't want to go and get tested during any incubation periods and would rather get tested when the STDs (if any) would definitely be detectable. Thank you for your help and advice.

Symptoms:  No symptoms. Everything just happened today.