Likelihood of Pregnancy?

Q: Hi. I was just wondering if you could me what the chance of me being pregnant is.
I had the depo provera shot on the 1st of november 2011 and was due to receive my next shot on the 1st of february 2012 but due to bleeding constantly since mid december 2011 i didn't have it as i wanted the bleeding to stop although it slowed to spotting around february 10th and persisted until march 14 2011.
My partner have had sex multiple times whilst i was on depo mainly in January and since the beginning of february mainly around mid february and I have been having a lot of signs and symptoms of pregnancy since then e.g. nausea (prescribe maxolon), frequent urination, cant lay on stomach (too uncomfortable), aching breats, fatigue, increased sense of smell.
I had two urine test which were negative and one blood test last week which was negative as well but all my blood tests with my 6 month old were negative until 7 weeks.
I'm having an investigative ultrasound tomorrow but i was just wondering was is the likelihood that i am pregnancy and it just isn't showing up in bloods?