x
174 Physicians Online

Question:

Limited movements after 3 months of wrist surgery

I had wrist surgery in July and still have no movement in my wrist and the hand is off center from wrist. A plate was used with 12 screws in the surgery and I was wondering if I will get mobility back. Thank you

Answer:

You do not mention in your question if you have had rehabilitation for your wrist, if this is not the case I strongly recommend an evaluation by a specialist (physiatrist) and start as soon as possible a physical and occupational therapy program to regain the range of movements of your wrist.

Sign In to join in the conversation.

You’re in good hands, meet ATD’s founding physicians.

• Board Certified GP
  • CMO ATD Health Network Inc.
  • Adjunct Professor at U Of T

• Board Certified Plastic Surgeon
  • Director ATD Health Network Inc.
  • Fellowship Training Atlanta, GA