Limited movements after 3 months of wrist surgery

Patient : I had wrist surgery in July and still have no movement in my wrist and the hand is off center from wrist. A plate was used with 12 screws in the surgery and I was wondering if I will get mobility back. Thank you
Doctor :    You do not mention in your question if you have had rehabilitation for your wrist, if this is not the case I strongly r recommend an evaluation by a specialist (physiatrist) and start as soon as possible a physical and occupational therapy program to regain the range of movements of your wrist.