x
Browse
171 Physicians Online

Question:

Limited movements after 3 months of wrist surgery

I had wrist surgery in July and still have no movement in my wrist and the hand is off center from wrist. A plate was used with 12 screws in the surgery and I was wondering if I will get mobility back. Thank you

Answer:

You do not mention in your question if you have had rehabilitation for your wrist, if this is not the case I strongly recommend an evaluation by a specialist (physiatrist) and start as soon as possible a physical and occupational therapy program to regain the range of movements of your wrist.

Sign In to join in the conversation.

You’re in good hands, meet ATD’s founding physicians.

Dr. Suneel Sharman

• Board Certified GP
  • CMO ATD Health Network Inc.
  • Adjunct Professor at U Of T

Dr. Kunaal Jindal

• Board Certified Plastic Surgeon
  • Director ATD Health Network Inc.
  • Fellowship Training Atlanta, GA